At 5 months old, Sara Elizabeth Hart. . .
- loves putting her toes in her mouth.
- chews on anything she can get in her mouth. Those teeth will be coming any day now, I bet!
- likes being on her tummy now. She has much better control and can rest on her elbows. She can even grab toys and play with them while she's on her tummy.
- always giggles when we play peek-a-boo with her.
- has the cutest smile when she wrinkles up her nose.
- can sit up unassisted.
- loves to bang her toys on the floor or the table. . . or even on her head.
- still loves reading, although we mainly read board books now because she likes to grab the pages. Adam is even teaching her how to turn the pages for him when he reads to her.
- loves being outside! She quiets down as soon as we walk out. She takes daily walks with her momma and her dog. Adam's been practicing walking with her in our hiking backpack lately. She loves looking at the trees. Her Nana takes her on walks when she keeps her too. At Opa and Nonni's house, she likes to swing out by the pier or rock on the porch.
- is getting very interested in our cat, Sasha. She watches her walk back and forth, give herself a bath, and sleep in the dog's bed. That cat is very interesting!
- still sleeps through the night (about 9 or 10 hours). She generally takes one long nap (1-2 hours) and several short naps (20-45 minutes) during the day.
- is such a blessing to her family! We love her more than words can say!!!
|Always full of smiles!|
|"Reading" up a storm!|
|Her first ponytail. So cute!|
|Her very first time to sit up (4.5 month old). Sorry it's so grainy. It's a cell phone picture.|