John David is precious. I mean, seriously, I'm smitten with him! That smile. . . that squeal. . . his crazy mo-hawk hair. . . those chubby little feet. . . his sweet personality. . . the way he lights up around Sara Beth. . . I could go on and on. Happy 3 months, Little Man!
At 3 months old, John David. . .
- sleeps all the way through the night every night! Sometimes I have to wake him up in the morning if we have plans. Other times, he wakes on his own, but even then he never cries. I just notice his legs kicking or hear faint grunting noises coming from his crib.
- is grabbing and holding on to his toys.
- looks at his hands like he has just discovered them.
- sucks his thumb (noisily).
- can "stand up" (not on his own of course).
- likes to squeal and coo like crazy! I wonder if SB will let him get a word in edgewise when he gets older.
- tolerates tummy time. Like his sister, he is not a big fan of it. Poor thing! His head is big and heavy. How can we expect him to hold it up longer than 30 seconds at a time?
- stayed in the church nursery for the first time last week. He did great! His teachers said he was an easy baby. I've let him stay in child care while I work out too. I'm a worry wart about it, but at least I can see him through the window while I work out.
- wears 6-9 months clothes. Yes, you read that right!
Snapshots from this month:
|Sciport fun with Nana|
|Just one of Sara Beth's babies|
|Working on his grip|
|Loves to sleep and loves his thumb|
|These two are a perfect pair!|